RA is a dedicated sub woofer control preamplifier. It interfaces between the signal source and the amplifier. There are four circuit blocks within RA, the low pass crossover, the sub-harmonic synthesizer, the compressor and the final gain stage.
- Stereo input to mono output
- 24dB per octave Linkwitz Riley Low Pass crossover.
- Twin band Sub-Harmonic Synthesizer.
- Variable threshold compressor "tightens up the bass" and prevents amplifier clipping.
- Variable Phase shift.
- Variable Low EQ constant Q at 40Hz
- 12dB (x4) final gain stage with master volume control.
- Internal switchmode power supply assures 100% galvanic ground isolation.
- Tiffany RCA's with Teflon inserts are used for ultimate quality and reliability.
- Made in the USA